You will be working on:
- Lead ABM marketing efforts for engaging prospect accounts, as well as customer, up-sell, driving meaningful in-person/digital engagements, and delivering against quarterly pipeline goals.
- You’re a strong demand generation marketer who is equally comfortable having conversations about account-based marketing programs and pipeline generation as they are about analytic workloads.
- As a hands-on campaign manager, you’re comfortable working on your own campaigns and making strategic decisions quickly. You’re a “get stuff done person” that can juggle multiple programs and thrive in the execution details.
- Define, plan, execute, and optimize integrated ABM programs through multiple channels including email, webinars, media, and digital buys, and nurture programs.
- Partner with the Sales team to ensure quality demand delivery and follow-up. Create a feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the revenue operations team.
- Collaborate with the Content and Product Marketing and other teams to manage the day-to-day execution, monitoring, and optimization of ABM marketing programs.
- Maintain a data-first approach. Measure, analyze, and report on all campaigns for effectiveness and ROI leveraging our closed-loop reporting framework, making decisions based on data insights
- Leverage Marketo and SFDC expertise, as well as your strong writing skills, to self-execute campaigns.
- You’ll set the example as an A-player for other campaign managers, so you’ll be expected to ‘know your stuff’ and hit the ground running.
We are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in B2B enterprise software marketing with a specific focus on demand generation.
- A solid background in B2B digital marketing best practices with a clear understanding of execution, optimization, and KPIs.
- Solid experience with ABM tactics as well as email, direct mail, search, display, and social marketing techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with experience providing regular reports on the performance of digital channels, effectively communicating results, and recommendations for next steps.
- Proven success with the challenge of taking initiative from concept through to implementation.
- Drive stakeholder alignment to gather the necessary information to ensure that our sales team has all they need to be successful.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are comfortable exercising influence without authority to align teams around your marketing objectives.
- Thrive in situations where you don’t have all the information to make decisions but resourceful enough to find the information yourself.
- You take pride in the ownership of your results and over-deliver every quarter on your KPIs.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce is highly desired.
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
Please let HackerRank know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 24th, 2021
Job posted on
January 6th, 2021
HackerRank is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyHackerRank is a technology hiring platform that is the standard for assessing developer skills for over 2,000+ companies around the world. By enabling tech recruiters and hiring managers to objectively...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.