OUR MARKET POSITION
- Revise content for scientific accuracy, consistency, style, clarity, and grade-level appropriateness.
- Ensure content meets Great Minds Editorial guidelines and writing templates.
- Collaborate with curriculum development and production services teams to ensure the release of high quality products.
- Collaborate with cross-curricular teams and implement peer revisions as necessary.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner to meet an agreed upon deadline.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, science education, or related field; Master’s degree in science-related field or education a plus
- Experience with MS Office products; experience with Adobe products a plus
- Experience with implementing house editorial style guidelines
- Familiarity with Chicago Manual of Style a plus
- Familiarity with the NGSS
- Familiarity with Common Core State Standards a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Meticulous approach to work and an eye for detail while maintaining a perspective of the totality of the project
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines while maintaining the quality of the product
- Ability to follow explicit instructions consistently but also to exercise good judgement when making work-related decisions
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading, and speaking
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technologies and processes
- Ability to positively receive and implement constructive feedback
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peers
- Available to travel for work-related commitments a plus
Please let Great Minds know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 29th, 2021
Job posted on
January 12th, 2021
About the companyAt Great Minds we believe that every child is capable of greatness. When you join the team, you will be part of a rapidly growing, mission-driven organization. This mission to improve education for Ame...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.