- Support the field sales team on quote processes, pricing, configuration, and terms
- Collaborate with the finance deal desk team to ensure that quote creation and approval SLAs are met
- Review non-standard deal terms and ensure compliance with published sales and approval policies and act as an escalation point for approvals
- Provide first-tier support for any end-user technical or process questions in Salesforce and other systems primarily managed by Sales Operations
- Implement tools and processes for the sales organization that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Work with other departments to improve integration between Salesforce and other mission-critical systems, including Marketo, Zuora, and Zendesk
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics, and policies
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in Salesforce.com and other systems
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance and governance
- Develop best practices that align sales data quality with company initiatives
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and a solid understanding of sales operations
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Managed Deal Desk functions and an expert with CPQ tools
- Deep SFDC expertise and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
Please let GitLab know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 21st, 2021
Job posted on
February 20th, 2021
About the companyGitLab is a complete DevOps platform, delivered as a single application. Built on open-source, GitLab leverages the community contributions of thousands of developers and millions of users to continuou...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.