Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
About the Role
Frame.io has built a product creatives recognize and admire through unrelenting attention to detail and always going above and beyond. We're looking for a strong product design lead to help us continue to push the boundaries of what is possible. You’ll help lead and define the product experience across all our surfaces, partnering with product management, research, and engineering to make sure we continue to lead and innovate by solving tomorrow's problems today.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You’ll help not only lead the Frame.io experience but inspire and elevate the team by producing work that is always raising the bar and taking a user experience first approach to solving problems. Your work will allow our customers to feel delighted every time they use our product.
As a note, your final level/title will be determined throughout the interview process.
You are an overall product design expert with deep expertise spanning web, desktop, and mobile. You are obsessed with breaking new creative ground, through crafting the best ideas and telling the best stories of their kind.
- 4-9 years of experience in fast-paced creative environments
- Experience helping lead and mentor a team of gifted creatives
- Skilled storyteller and ‘conceptor’, with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop concepts that delight customers and deliver business results
- Possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- A breadth of cultural reference points
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
- Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Help shape the product strategy and vision
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business goals into unique product experiences
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
Please let Frame.io know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 17th, 2021
Job posted on
October 12th, 2020
Frame.io is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe picture a world where creativity is limitless. Join us if you share our vision Some of the ways we’ll make you feel at home. Because being at the office doesn’t have to feel like work Unlim...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.