Director of Product Marketing
Form Bio is expanding its marketing team and looking for a Director of Product Marketing for our computational life sciences software and solutions. In this position you will be playing important dual roles as the voice of the product to the market, and the voice of the market to the product. The person in this position will start as a senior individual contributor, with the opportunity to hire one or more summer graduate-level interns and future potential to hire additional product marketers in step with business growth/success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continuously understanding and communicating to internal stakeholders what is happening around us through market intelligence gathering and competitive analysis/monitoring
- Proactively and responsively creating collateral and tools for sales such as data sheets, battle cards, feature comparison charts, etc. (We have talented design resources that will help you bring the copy, wireframes and other source material you create to life.)
- Owning and continuously refining the product-level communication platform inclusive of messaging and positioning
- Hands-on ownership of product and solutions content via website, offline product literature and other channels
- Building and managing relationships with key analysts and influencers in the category
- Driving as-needed analytical exercises such as price/revenue modeling, win/loss, pipeline analysis, campaign planning, etc.
- Partnering with customer teams to develop case studies, testimonials and client reference catalog
- Recruiting, managing and mentoring product marketing interns
Required Skills and Abilities
- A borderline obsession with revenue, including a track record of partnering well with sales and other stakeholders to help drive growth
- Strong external and internal communication skills
- The ability to roll with the fast-pace and ever changing dynamics of a high growth startup
- The ability and desire to roll up sleeves and drive tangible deliverables (in partnership with other team members and outside resources)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred; one year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of education.
- A minimum of 8+ years of high-responsibility product marketing experience in a B2B software category
- Product marketing experience with a life sciences oriented software product strongly preferred
- Experience and familiarity with biology, bioinformatics, biotech or other related fields a major plus
This position will be remote, with office access in Austin and Dallas and regular in-person all hands meetings. Occasional travel may be required for onsite events.
About this role
March 27th, 2023
January 26th, 2023
About Form Bio
Learn about Form Bio and their company culture.
Incubated and spun out of Colossal Biosciences in 2022, Form Bio was developed to empower scientific discovery. Our mission is to help scientists reach their next breakthroughs faster and with less effort.
What we're about
We have an unending desire to explore and redefine what is possible to advance ourselves, Form Bio, and our scientific community. We’re inspired to be creating the framework for the next life-changing discovery. We believe in the potential of computational life sciences and are always searching for how to accelerate and unlock opportunities for the greater good.
Transparent, impactful doers
We like to dive in, move quickly and build connections in the process. We are high efficacy team players with deep expertise, but always teachable and excited to learn from each other. We strive to be transparent in our communication and objectives to inform ourselves and our community to make optimal decisions that lead to breakthroughs.
Collaborative at our core
Melding deep expertise in machine learning, multi-omics, software engineering and data science, our team is ideally equipped to address many of the biggest challenges and opportunities in scientific research, development and manufacturing. We’re continuously working to harness the collective talents across the company and our community to accelerate innovation.
Focused on the future of science
We are optimists and idealists with our eyes fixed on the future, but our feet planted firmly on the ground. The future of life sciences is bright, and we are thrilled to be a small part of it. We are passionate about helping scientists make the impossible possible, with a commitment to rigor and partnership with the world of research.
Learn about the technology and tools that Form Bio uses.
Benefits and perks
Learn about the benefits and perks that Form Bio provides.
Generous 401(k) with company matching to help you invest in your future.
Every employee gets equity, so you are rewarded for your best work.
Medical, dental and vision insurance for you and your family.
Learning and development budget
We have a generous education reimbursement program.
About this role
March 27th, 2023
January 26th, 2023
Andrew Busey and Kent Wakeford