- Deliver customer value by crafting solution requirement details that exhibit sound UX design that our engineering teams can confidently build.
- Actively support customer needs by working directly with customers and internal teams to monitor feedback channels to triage issues and anticipate customer needs.
- Communicate effectively across remote teams to create alignment between design, engineering and stakeholders.
- Own feature adoption success by monitoring success metrics, co-creating support documentation, go to market feature messaging and conducting training with internal teams.
- Completely own feature initiatives for both web and mobile platforms, from ideation, requirement specifications, planning, through development scope hammering, to launch, and feedback polish cycles.
- Why customers hire us: Learn the core needs and problems we solve for our customers as well as what our existing competitors we compete with.
- Team relationships: Get to know the people and teams here at Follow Up Boss. This includes pairing with our Success, Support, and Sales team on customer calls as well as virtually meeting everyone else here.
- Understand how we work: Get to know the processes on how we build product & operationally support it here at Follow Up Boss. This includes working with Success & Support teams in identifying insights and triaging issues as well as working with the Shapeup framework to build, test & deliver Product with Engineering.
- Deliver customer value: Prioritize a core need/problem our customers have and pitch how we might solve it. Demonstrate using Shapeup’s pitch template a clear need/problem to solve that points back to clear insights & research along with solutioning required to get the desired customer outcome.
- Customer bench: Build your bench of trusted customer and internal advisers by actively engaging with them on research insights as well as engaging actively in our ticketing systems to help discover key insights, top issues, and missed opportunities.
- Ownership: At this point, you will be 100% customer focused, in understanding their needs and problems that you can ruthlessly prioritize the path to delivering customer value that maximizes the efforts of our teams for the features you own. This includes feature initiatives for both web and mobile platforms, from ideation, requirement specifications, planning, through development scope hammering, to launch, and feedback polish cycles.
Apply for the job
Please let Follow Up Boss know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
March 21st, 2021
Job posted on
January 20th, 2021
About the companyWe make real estate lead conversion and sales follow up more efficient and automated resulting in our clients making more sales and having the capacity to grow their business in a calm and organized wa...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.