What you’ll do
- Be assigned specific companies identified by Flowspace as ideal partners, and as well self-prospect specific verticals.
- Partner with one or more senior account executives as you secure meetings with key decision makers.
- Be rewarded for securing meetings with assigned accounts, and ultimately Flowspace winning the account.
- Learn the business by working our inbound leads for about 30 days, conducting the full sales cycle with smaller merchants and securing their bookings.
- Powerful product/service offering and a smart level-headed leadership team.
- Fast paced and rapidly changing environment that is focused on adding value to customers.
Who we're looking for
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone presence that fosters relationship building
- Self-starter with history of achievement and exceeding goals in school and/or previous work experience
- A desire to win and be part of a dynamic team
- Self-starter and aggressive hunter for new business
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Aggressive hunter for new business
- Previous logistics experience a plus, but not required
- Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
- Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401K Matching
- A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
Please let Flowspace know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 20th, 2021
Job posted on
January 2nd, 2021
About the companyFlowspace is a virtual warehousing and fulfillment network. Our easy-to-use platform solves the problems of traditional warehousing and fulfillment by providing transparency, simplicity, and world-clas...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.