About the Opportunity
You'll be joining a product and growth team that has worked together successfully for years. The opportunity is to be one of the first hires on a fast-scaling team and have a major impact on the user experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand the lifecycle of customers and identify opportunities for growth
- Manage customer communications
- Communicate email campaign objectives, timelines and deliverables
- Execute a product driven email and SMS strategy
- Reports to the Head of Growth
The ideal candidate
- 3-5 years of experience in growth marketing roles
- Experience segmenting users by behaivor using online and offline tools
- Must be proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience directly managing Customer dot io or similar tool is required
- Experience clicking the send button on communication campaigns hitting hundreds of thousands of users is required
- Professional or personal knowledge of weed brands and consumers
Please let FLOWER CO. know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
March 10th, 2021
Job posted on
January 9th, 2021
FLOWER CO. is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyFLOWER CO. delivers top cannabis brands throughout the Bay Area, Los Angeles from Calabasas to Long Beach, Sacramento, and Humboldt County. We deliver the largest menu of cannabis to Californians next...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.