Who You Are:
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the post graduation process for all candidates and ensure their placement in a tech sales role
- Coach candidates through the interview process and connect them with the appropriate resources to ensure success
- Lead role scoping meetings with hiring partners to understand their needs, ideal candidate profile and gather key matching inputs
- Build strong relationships with hiring partners and follow up with them to ensure they efficiently move candidates through the hiring pipeline
- Create candidate support programs that ensure Flockjay graduates are equipped with the training and skills necessary to secure job offers
- Assist with in-class job-readiness training & strategy, including: interview coaching & curriculum, resume readiness, etc.
- Develop and track key metrics using Salesforce and other data platforms to ensure a high placement rate for Flockjay candidates
- Maintain relationships with and support candidates post-placement to ensure their continued success
What You’ll Bring:
- Relevant experience - you have 2+ years of Agency Recruiting, Sales Recruiter, or Tech Sales/Partnerships experience
- A passion for coaching and development
- Prior experience in a quota carrying position or a metrics-driven environment
- Grit - you’re willing to take initiative and work autonomously knowing you have the full support of the team
- Passion for education and access to economic opportunity for people from non-traditional and underrepresented backgrounds
- EQ + IQ - we value emotional intelligence & empathy and you can understand where our community members are coming from
- Organizational Skills - you’re able to juggle multiple initiatives with ease
- Optimism & Energy - your energy and enthusiasm for our mission and our candidates are contagious
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Flockjay
Please let Flockjay know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 29th, 2021
Job posted on
January 11th, 2021
Flockjay is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe're on a mission to make tech accessible to people from non-traditional backgrounds. We believe that education and access change lives, and every member of the workforce deserves an economic opportun...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.