About the opportunity
Some challenges you’ll tackle
- Own features across the entire stack: backend, frontend, data stores – the whole shebang (#!)
- Build internal workflows to manage our fleet of cameras at scale - We process over 20M images daily in real time
- Collaborate with Machine Learning and Hardware teams on multifaceted projects
- Work directly with Product to understand user needs and scope solutions
- Assess new technologies as needed for a task and make decisions balancing technical need and business impact
- Love writing code and have extensive experience doing so.
- Motivated by taking an unknown problem, sinking your teeth in, and coming up with a plan of attack.
- Desire to grow your role and have a direct influence on the growth of a young company.
- Interested in all aspects of the business, from direction to office space.
- Excited about working on a fast-paced, constantly evolving product.
- Able to crack a joke every now and then, even if you're the only one who laughs.
- Typescript (Node) web services with a bit of Scala and Go in there as well as needed
- Swift(iOS) or Kotlin(Android) for mobile apps
- Postgres DB, but occasionally Redis or DynamoDB (use the right tool for the job)
- Kubernetes, Docker
- AWS (SQS, S3, etc)
Why join the Flock?
Please let Flock Safety know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
March 18th, 2021
Flock Safety is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe build outdoor camera hardware and write machine-learning software for wireless security systems that automatically record the license plate of every car that drives through the neighborhood. If a c...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.