- Champion the customer- to keep all of our customers top of mind, working to improve their experience and increase their satisfaction/loyalty
- Rally Together- to work as one, global, cross-functional team because together we get to stronger outcomes
- Embrace the Challenge- to recognize our unique opportunity to make an impact, taking ownership and initiative to advance our mission.
Fitbit’s HQ is located in the heart of San Francisco and we have additional offices in Boston, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Dublin, Bucharest and in various other markets around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Senior Product Manager, Fitbit Health Solutions (FHS)
What You’ll Work On
- Own the product roadmap for how Fitbit Health Solutions best works with its partners to drive population health.
- Be an expert in industry research and analysis, the competitive landscape and translate requirements into a well-defined strategy and product roadmap.
- Assess customer needs and market trends to synthesize product requirements; work with engineering and design to ensure that functionality is delivered on time and is of high quality.
- Evangelize the product roadmap and strategic priorities to senior executives, partners and prospects, customers, and sales and account management leadership.
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering team members to define product solutions and bring them to reality.
- Coordinate with FHS partners on product integrations and combined solutions.
- Work with Product Marketing, Sales, and Account Management teams to help ensure that the product offerings meet revenue targets.
- Manage product-related field and customer feedback and ensure user engagement and customer satisfaction.
Who You Are
- Ideally 7+ years Software product management experience with specific experience in the wellness, digital health or population health industries.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Experience leading product strategy and building consumer medical software, in high growth, innovative environments.
- Experience with agile development and working with globally distributed teams
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Passionate about Fitbit products and creating connected communities
- Proven leadership capabilities including strategy development, effective decision making, and the ability to drive results
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions and functional requirements
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a distributed team across Engineering, Design, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
Please let Fitbit know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 29th, 2021
Job posted on
January 11th, 2021
Fitbit is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAt Fitbit, we’re dedicated to helping people lead healthier, more active lives. From tech enthusiasts to triathletes, everyone brings something different to the table. But we all do it for the same rea...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.