What you'll be doing:
- Take shared ownership of the product process. Every member of our team is involved from ideation to implementation
- Iterative and quantitative product development
- Build high-quality UI. Although we do iterative development, we also keep a high bar for UI polish because our users are designers and the details matter
- Build foundational Growth infrastructure for running experiments, tracking user behavior and engaging users.
- Provide thoughtful feedback to others on the team
- Help interview and recruit more talented engineers to Figma
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Focus on quantitative outcomes and delivering measurable product improvement
- Interest in tackling a wide range of problems and working at all levels of the Figma stack
- Being open-minded and compassionate. We brainstorm frequently which means giving and receiving feedback on a lots ideas. It’s important that members of the team can participate in a productive way
Read more about our team:
Please let Figma know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 18th, 2021
Job posted on
March 5th, 2021
Figma is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyFigma is the first professional-grade, online tool created specifically for interface design. The tool is based entirely in the browser and enables teams to collaborate in real-time. It offers the spee...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.