What you’ll be doing:
- Continuously monitor, iterate, and improve on our onboarding process to make each new class even more successful
- Partner with Product Marketing for rollout of new marketing collateral and other essential product information
- Assist in providing continuous learning opportunities for the Sales team
- Set clear onboarding goals and metrics for Account Executives and Account Managers
- Assist with coordination and rollout of large scale events such as Sales Kickoff and internal Quarterly Business Reviews
- Collaborate on creating stronger content for our internal events by partnering with our stakeholders
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years Field Experience, Sales experience, or other relevant experience
- Ability to represent complex concepts into a curriculum that sales professionals can absorb and apply
- Exceptional presentation, written, and oral communication skills, including the ability to adapt content on the fly
- Ability to adapt curriculum or delivery of content based on different learning styles and personalities
- Creative and positive mindset with deep level of care in helping other succeed
- Proven history of running Enablement projects and experience with Learning Management Systems
- A collaborative working style, with experience working across the company and building consensus with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
Here are some projects you could work on:
- Optimize our existing knowledge management system to include all of our resources and create a process keep it up to date
- Help create our manager enablement track.
- Analyze event attendance data to assess event frequency
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
Please let Figma know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 7th, 2021
Job posted on
January 17th, 2021
Figma is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyFigma is the first professional-grade, online tool created specifically for interface design. The tool is based entirely in the browser and enables teams to collaborate in real-time. It offers the spee...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.