What you’ll be doing:
- Working with enterprise customers to understand how they run their design systems and what they need from tools like Figma.
- Driving sprint planning and prioritization for the team.
- Working cross functionally with Figma’s design and engineering teams to develop new concepts for extending Figma’s support for design systems.
- Helping the team define and track key success metrics
- Collaborating with marketing on messaging, positioning and GTM plans
We’re looking for someone with:
- Interest in design systems, and perhaps experience using or building one in the past.
- Passion and ability to have deep technical discussions
- A positive team leader and motivator
- Ability to use data to guide you and when to rely on your great product instincts
- Deep user empathy and the ability to build relationships with key customers.
- Passion for improving how product managers, designers and engineers all work together
- An affinity for the fast-paced, changing environment of a start-up, a sense of humor and get-it-done personality
Here are some projects you could work on:
- Working with partners like Facebook, Airbnb and Google to help define a new, more flexible way to manage their components in an automated way.
- Helping the engineering team scope and execute on a new way to make components more powerful.
- Researching the needs of Figma users to come up with new ideas for how we could help them with their design system challenges.
- Helping to align the company around a vision for how design systems should be supported in Figma.
Please let Figma know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 6th, 2021
Job posted on
November 16th, 2020
Figma is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyFigma is the first professional-grade, online tool created specifically for interface design. The tool is based entirely in the browser and enables teams to collaborate in real-time. It offers the spee...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.