What you'll do:
- Drive the development and execution of internal communications strategies and tactics that highlight our cultural values
- Serve as a partner to executives, our People Operations team and other stakeholders
- Establish new channels for engagement with our Figmates
- Develop internal communications infrastructure and processes to streamline and scale
- Manage all internal communications programming, such as our company all-hands, events and the new ones you create
We’re looking for someone with:
- 7+ years communications experience in quickly growing, fast-paced organizations
- Superb attention to detail and project management skills
- A creator mindset and excellent writing skills
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others to advance priorities and execute
- A love for being both a strategist and a doer
- An optimistic approach to problem-solving and a proven track record of successful partnership with team members
- The ability to lead through influence
Please let Figma know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 5th, 2021
Job posted on
November 18th, 2020
Figma is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyFigma is the first professional-grade, online tool created specifically for interface design. The tool is based entirely in the browser and enables teams to collaborate in real-time. It offers the spee...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.