What You'll Do:
- Work with product and engineering leadership to set strategy, priorities, and mission for the Infrastructure team.
- Collaborate with your team to build the large-scale distributed systems that powers Figma.
- Drive initiatives that help infrastructure to support Figma’s rapid growth as well as continuously improve Figma’s availability.
- Scale and mentor a diverse team of engineers at the core of our product and technology strategy through rapid business and company growth.
- Partner with Product and Design and build infrastructure that can power innovative new features for Figma.
- Establish trust within and across teams by creating accountability and a positive work environment in partnership with other leaders in the organization.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience building large-scale complex distributed systems. A passion for diving into the nuts-and-bolts of how things work, and for building high-quality software / systems.
- Experience scaling products and teams in high growth environments
- Experience managing high output engineering teams
- A desire to build an inclusive and diverse culture
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and others
Read More About Our Team:
- Under the hood of Figma’s Infrastructure
- Figma’s Engineering Values
- Figma’s Series D: The Decade of Design
- Reflections on Config, our first user conference
- How Figma’s multiplayer technology works
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
Please let Figma know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 13th, 2021
Job posted on
January 1st, 2021
Figma is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyFigma is the first professional-grade, online tool created specifically for interface design. The tool is based entirely in the browser and enables teams to collaborate in real-time. It offers the spee...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.