What you'll be doing
- Lead, manage, and inspire engineering teams to develop innovative collaboration capabilities
- Develop engineers on the team in order to create a happy and productive team
- Aid the team in delivering on technical and product requirements by diving into the details
- Advocate for the team's goals in the face of competing priorities
- Represent the developer's point of view in strategic product decisions in order to best serve our developer customers
We're looking for someone with
- 4+ years of software development experience and at least 1 year of engineering management
- Experience building and shipping products at scale
- Technical skills who is unafraid to jump into a complex codebase
- Experience in recruiting and growing high performing engineering teams
- A desire to build an inclusive and diverse culture
Here are some projects you could work on
- Version control for large design system's files with hundreds of designer contributors
- Code Panel that integrates with source code to surface a design's React components and css classes
Read more about our team
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
Please let Figma know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
March 3rd, 2021
Job posted on
January 2nd, 2021
Figma is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyFigma is the first professional-grade, online tool created specifically for interface design. The tool is based entirely in the browser and enables teams to collaborate in real-time. It offers the spee...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.