Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a disruptive company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Figma is growing and moving fast. As part of a newly formed Account Management team you will play a critical role in working across sales, product, marketing and growth to drive customer engagement and expansion. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of customers. This role will report directly to our Manager of Account Management.
The Mid Market Account Manager position is a perfect role for someone who has an exceptional drive to execute and iterate on programs, enjoys interacting with customers, has an analytical mindset, and is a strong writer. This role will own one-to-many customer engagement strategies for our long-tail customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and execute end-to-end programs designed to drive product adoption and the expanded use of Figma Organization
- Held to quota and responsible for upsell and renewals across book of business
- Analyze internal data to understand customer usage, including risks and opportunities. Derive insights, develop strategy, then execute on improving customer engagement and product adoption
- Connect with customers via scalable channels to solve problems, increase adoption to drive expansion and renewal
- Partner closely with product teams to ensure we’re factoring customer feedback in ongoing product development
- Create and adapt program assets and delivery channels to maximize impact
- Measure and analyze program results. Partner with marketing, product and analytics teams to A/B test and optimize program outcomes
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 2-5 years of SaaS experience in a customer facing role
- Experience partnering with marketing, operations and data teams to develop and execute engagement programs
- Experience hosting webinars or other 1:many marketing programs
- Aptitude for being data-driven
- Highly customer-centric and eager to help customers
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively
- Exposure to UX/UI design and/or web based, collaborative tools
- Startup experience
- Extremely organized and highly disciplined with your time
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.