Required Skills and Experiences
- Daily project lead on multiple active website projects.
- Plan and lead client planning meetings to define structure and function.
- Facilitate, plan and lead daily or weekly client check-ins.
- Deliver clearly defined deliverables to the production team and stay with a feature through planning, development, testing, and release to ensure product requirements are met.
- QA / testing of all pages, links, etc.
- Running of daily stand ups, Jira board, and reporting progress and/or roadblocks to the client with updated ETAs.
- Ability to communicate with the client and relay expectations back to the development team.
- Ability to dive into an existing and ramp up quickly as the main point of contact for the client.
- Strong understanding of the design and development technical processes – how website projects are scoped, designed, built, tested, released and managed.
- An understanding of various technical CMS admins such as Wordpress, Webflow, Statimic, etc. as to best guide the client as needs change and expand.
- An understanding of scoping both database/backend tasks and front end development asks.
- An understanding of web-based requests, although not as prominent as the mobile application needs.
- A general understanding of Google Analytics, tag manager, and general marketing/reporting knowledge is recommended.
- Plan and lead daily or weekly internal meetings with production team.
- Work with the Branding & Content team to facilitate website content development and/or placement.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Understanding of code version control.
- Position is contract to full-time.
- United States based candidates only.
- We're cool with a qualified US-based candidate working remotely.
Please let Few know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 7th, 2021
Job posted on
January 17th, 2021
Few is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companySince 2014, Few has been designing, building and helping clients take software products to market. Few works hand-in-hand with clients to provide them the resources they need to launch thoughtful, eleg...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.