What You'll Do:
- Serve as the main point of contact for patients and carers from initial onboarding to ongoing program technical, training, and nonclinical support specific to product issues, billing questions, product feedback, etc.
- Assess inbound patient issues to determine escalation path and ensure all patient/carer questions are answered within appropriate company SLAs and with the utmost empathy and care
- Provide exceptional patient service to patients and carers that leaves them feeling supported and empowered
- Facilitate internal communication across Equip clinical and business teams to ensure timely patient communication responses
- Create a department playbook for Patient/Family Support needs, tools, and SLAs as well as an internal documentation library to support consistent patient communication
- Partner with Product Manager and Marketing Director on member facing strategy for newsletters, new product functionality, product bugs, etc.
- Partner with Billing/Insurance team to support billing questions and patient triage
- Responsible for cashpay member billing and billing question support
- Partner with Admissions team to support patient/family technical onboarding and handoff
- Partner with Clinical Team to support group classes
Core competencies and required background:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Superior listening and empathy skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Equip is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values each team member. Competitive salaries and bonuses, flexible hours from home, unlimited time-off, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Please let Equip know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 30th, 2021
Job posted on
January 13th, 2021
About the companyEquip is a virtual, collaborative-care eating disorder clinic enabling everyone with an eating disorder to recover in their own home, at a lower cost to their families and insurers. Our comprehensive a...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.