What We Believe is Important for this role:
- The ability to write rock-solid Objective-C code
- A great understanding of the esoteric and ever-evolving challenges that iOS can throw your way
- An awesome communicator who is able to interact with customers with a wide range of skill levels
- Being excited about the opportunity to occasionally travel to visit customers
- A desire to always keep improving the SDK
What you have:
- At least 3 years of experience with Objective-C
- A good understanding of Swift
- Exceptional communication skills
Things that would be great, but aren't required:
- You have previously worked on an iOS SDK
- You have experience with non-native frameworks such as React Native and Flutter
- You have OSS contributions to iOS projects
- You are active in places where people talk about iOS tech challenges, like Stack Overflow and Reddit
Please let Embrace know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 24th, 2021
Job posted on
January 6th, 2021
About the companyEmbrace is the only monitoring and developer analytics platform built for mobile apps. Whether an unsolved crash, a bug in the checkout flow, an error log without resolution, or a startup that takes to...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.