What We Believe is Important for this role:
- The ability to write rock-solid Java and Kotlin code
- A great understanding of the esoteric and ever-evolving challenges that Android can throw your way
- An awesome communicator who is able to interact with customers with a wide range of skill levels
- A desire to always keep improving the SDK
What you have:
- At least 3 years of experience with Java
- A good understanding of Kotlin
- Exceptional communication skills
Things that would be great, but aren't required:
- You have previously worked on an SDK
- You have experience with non-native frameworks such as React Native
- You have OSS contributions to Android projects
- You are active in places where people talk about Android tech challenges, like Stack Overflow and Reddit
Please let Embrace know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 24th, 2021
Job posted on
January 6th, 2021
Embrace is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyEmbrace is the only monitoring and developer analytics platform built for mobile apps. Whether an unsolved crash, a bug in the checkout flow, an error log without resolution, or a startup that takes to...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.