About the Role
The Senior Data Analyst will work closely with our Director of Data to lay the groundwork for a high impact Data Analytics function at our rapidly scaling company. Our team builds solutions to make data accessible. We provide analyses, recommendations, and reporting to a wide variety of stakeholders with the goal of achieving business level goals.
What You’ll Do Here
- Initiate cross-functional analyses and present findings and recommendations across the organization
- Support company-wide metrics creation, alignment, and reporting to provide context and clarity through intuitive data definitions and structures
- Partner closely with Growth, Marketing, and Product teams to structure problems, measure impact, and develop analytical frameworks
- Aid in uncovering new opportunities that improve user experience and our company level KPIs, like user retention
- Collaborate with data engineering to build robust data pipelines and models
- Help to further develop the company’s data literacy
- Expert SQL skills with demonstrated ability to write efficient, complex queries
- Advanced Excel skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Ability to collect, interpret, and synthesize inputs from various parts of the business into technical requirements
- Methodical with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable acting as an individual contributor
- Experience mentoring junior analysts and guiding them to solutions
- Effective at communicating with non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with dbt, Looker, or Snowflake
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Experience working for a startup or other fast growth company
- Passion for mobile apps, education, wellness, and/or meditation practices
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
- Home office upgrade stipend
- Annual learning stipend
- Wellness/Fitness Subscription Box
Why Work at Elevate Labs?
- Do mission-driven work
- Skip the commute and enjoy the flexibility of working from home
- Develop your skills through of a wide variety of challenging and impactful projects
- Accelerate your career through rapidly increasing levels of ownership
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
Please let Elevate know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
December 6th, 2020
About the companyElevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds. Since 2014, we’ve helped over 40 million people improve their communication and math skills with Elevate, which won Apple's App of Year award. Wi...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.