Inconsistency in healthcare is a huge problem, resulting in medical error (the #3 cause of death in the U.S.) and massive waste.
Within the first week you will:
- learn from our Client Success team how Elemeno is helping front-line healthcare teams,
- walk through our existing application architecture,
- review our product pipeline,
- design, implement, test, and deploy your first code change.
Within the first month you will:
- regularly deploy new features and fixes to our internal and external front-ends,
- take over ownership of front-end technical decisions and systems management,
- evaluate our current applications for possible enhancements and upgrades.
Within the first six months you will:
- hire a junior engineer to expand the front-end engineering team,
- successfully refactor/upgrade existing applications to ensure accessibility, performance and rapid development,
- ensure robust testing for our sites and services,
- work with the rest of the product and back-end engineering teams to map out future features and enhancements.
What we're built in:
- Our front-end stack consists of React (CRA), GraphQL, webpack, babel, and Semantic UI.
- Our test and build processes also utilize Karma, Jest, ESLint, Prettier, and Storybook.
- Our back-end runs on AWS Lambda, Dynamo DB and S3.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of professional experience building SPAs in a modern framework.
- Extensive knowledge of modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, ES6)
- Shipped a web application from scratch
- Implemented accessibility and cross-browser compatibility best practices
- Experience improving UX through an iterative process
- Some experience in AngularJS would be a bonus, as we complete our transition to React.
- Ideally, some full-stack / back-end experience with AWS or another cloud provider.
- Bay Area preferred, remote open in the US
- Family Friendly, looking for fit over expertise - culture/mission is a priority
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Equity
This position is an at-will position and is subject to complete background check. Regardless of your background or experience, if you believe you possess some of these key traits, please apply. We’d love to hear from you and contact [email protected]
Please let Elemeno know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 28th, 2021
Job posted on
September 21st, 2020
About the companyElemeno Health was co-founded in 2016 by UCSF Pediatric ICU Medical Director Arup Roy-Burman, MD, and veteran Electronic Arts (EA) Game Developer, Ed Nanale, to address a critical, unmet need in health...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.