Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
- Develop and deliver on Dropbox’s strategies for current and adjacent products, spearheading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment and progress
- Lead the cross-functional teams in your group across a wide portfolio of product initiatives – in close partnership with engineering and design – to create and ship delightful products that help people work better together
- Manage and grow a team of talented PM leaders and develop them into the next set of Dropbox product leadership
- Work closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs
- Partner with Marketing and PR to ensure the world is excited to take advantage of everything your team is building
- Grow and support a talented team who embody Dropbox’s values, have fun together, and take pride in building wonderful products
- 10+ years of product management experience building and growing products at scale
- 5+ years of proven leadership managing and growing a strong PM team and senior level PM leaders
- You love building products that make our customers feel joy, delight and trust - you care deeply about the product craft and practice
- You’re a strategic product thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing technical and market landscape
- You have demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers at scale
- You’re a strong communicator with an ability to influence with cross-functional collaboration skills; you’re able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company contribution toward individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Please let Dropbox know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 8th, 2021
Job posted on
December 15th, 2020
Dropbox is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyDropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.