About the team
About the Role
What you’ll be doing on the team:
- Supporting and assisting Onboarding Managers with the technical aspects of new customer onboarding. This process includes creating, developing and implementing solutions that were identified during the Pre-Sales process.
- Collaborating with Pre-Sales teams to plan the Onboarding project based on client presentations, proposals, product demonstrations, and security reviews and doing what is needed from a technical perspective to get customers live understanding the technical requirements necessary for each customer to provide them with a seamless onboarding experience.
- Listening carefully to customers to provide market feedback to the Product team and help prioritize functionality needed to drive product adoption.
- Developing a deep understanding of our product capabilities, integrations, configurations messaging, partner ecosystem, and competitive landscape.
- Cultivating an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement.
- Contributing to the technical enablement of our Customer Success Managers (one off trainings, knowledge sharing and other types of education)
By month 3 you'll:
- Master the Drift platform, and understand how to properly demonstrate the relevant modules of it to different personas based on their use case(s).
- Have full command of the Drift internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide the best in customer experience.
- Grow into an integral part of our Customer Success team helping customers meet technical and security-related requirements.
- Gain the ability to share best practices for technical success and adoption (how to deploy, how to integrate, etc.) to drive customer usage and adoption.
- Work with customers to understand and validate technical requirements (Security evaluation, Single Sign-On configuration, Platform Integrations, API customization).
- Make product and process improvement recommendations to your manager, team, and cross-functionally to Product and Customer Success organizations.
By month 6 you'll:
- Be a source of expertise for the Customer Success and Customer Support team.
- Drive complex onboarding and customer implementations from early sales stages through product launch within a fast-paced environment.
- Master conversational sales and marketing practices and terminology.
- Bring your thinking, strategy, and ideas to the team to advance our creative culture and vision for the future.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer / Solutions Consultant / Solutions Engineer (pre-sale or post-sale).
- You have a technical understanding of Salesforce and marketing automation systems including Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, and Hubspot.
- You have a working knowledge of marketing operations and how lead flow processes typically work.
- If this role is remote, you will need to be open to traveling on a quarterly basis to Boston or Tampa..
- You are willing and able to both give and receive constructive feedback.
- You are creative, technical, and naturally persuasive.
- You are OK with juggling lots of priorities and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important things done.
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds and building things that may not exist.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
Please let Drift know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 30th, 2021
Job posted on
January 12th, 2021
Drift is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyDrift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customer...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.