About the role/ About the team:
What you’ll be doing on the team:
In one month you'll
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other leaders at Drift
- Shadow colleagues and start working on your own pitch
- Learn the buyer personas and formulate creative outreach (we're big GIF and video fans here!)
- Schedule your first meeting with a target account
By month 3 you'll
- Master Drift product and have a strong understanding of the industry and the people you’ll be reaching out to in order to create messaging that will resonate with them and help you achieve your goals.
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally
- Work with Account Executives to develop a territory plan
- Continue to learn conversational and social prospecting tactics
- Schedule meetings that convert to pipeline through well-crafted prospecting messages
- Continue to learn about the ever changing industry
- Work toward hitting a fully ramped quota
By month 6 you'll
- Master conversational prospecting tactics
- Be crushing your quota
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our unique culture and vision for the future
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; phenomenal teammate
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Willingness to try new things and “fall on your face”
- Confident and love sharing success with your team
- Take extreme ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
- Ability to succeed without all the answers
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
Please let Drift know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 29th, 2021
Job posted on
January 12th, 2021
Drift is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyDrift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customer...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.