- Reply to inbound candidate responses
- Manage the candidate lifecycle
- Use a variety of SaaS tools — Applicant Tracking Systems, email automation, Airtable, and more
- Improve our processes and contribute to product development
- Help conduct one-off projects
- Available 20 - 40 hours per week.
- Are extremely detail-oriented and have high standards for yourself and your work
- Bonus: you’ve been a recruiting coordinator, executive assistant or recruiter before.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Learn about Dover and their company culture.
Dover is building the first recruiting automation platform for the world's top companies. We combine domain expertise with best-in-class automation to help companies hire the best talent for their open roles.
Recruiting is a $50B industry in the US, but recruiting departments and agencies still have incredibly manual processes. Recruiters spend countless hours on administrative work, so they have less time to do what they do best: pitch and close candidates.
We've built a better way. Our advanced ML-powered matching software works across channels such as outbound, inbound and referrals to find the perfect candidates for a particular role and get back to them quickly to give them an amazing candidate experience.
Dover went through Y Combinator last year and 60+ companies use our product to run a better hiring process. We've raised $3M from Founders Fund, Abstract Ventures and others and are currently profitable. We're a team of 15 with a hub in San Francisco and presence in Boston, NYC, LA and DC.
Learn about the technology and tools that Dover uses.
About this role
November 21st, 2021
February 8th, 2021