- Lead development efforts on our suite of free products (see the "Tools" section for some examples of what we've already built)
- Leverage Dover's infrastructure to build sophisticated automation into our sales and upsell processes
- Support growth initiatives across the organization
- 2-5 years of frontend or full-stack engineering experience
- Experience building beautiful products/projects end-to-end
- Strong design sense
- Desire to hustle
- Desire to own engineering, product design, and marketing
- (Nice to have) Experience as a founder or early employee at a startup
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Support for workshops and lectures for personal & professional development
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits covered 100%
- Reimbursements for physical & mental wellness
- Daily lunch
- All the tools you need to do your best work, including laptop, monitor, desk, chair, & more
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Volunteer time off
Dover is hiring remotely across the US and US-friendly timezones.
Please let Dover know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
March 16th, 2021
About the companyDover is building the first recruiting automation platform for the world's top companies. We combine domain expertise with best-in-class automation to help companies hire the best talent for their open...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.