Dover is building the first end-to-end recruiting orchestration platform for the world's top companies. We combine best-in-class candidate evaluation technology with bespoke process automation to help companies find and hire top talent for their open roles.
Recruiting is a $50B/year industry in the US, but recruiting departments and agencies still have incredibly manual processes. Recruiters and hiring managers spend countless hours on administrative work like sourcing, scheduling, coordination, and juggling dozens of recruiting tools, so they have less time to do what they do best: pitch and close candidates.
We've built a better way. Our advanced matching software identifies the perfect candidates across all recruiting channels and candidate sources, and drives the hiring process to create a seamless, white-glove experience for both companies and candidates.
Dover went through Y Combinator in 2019, and today 100+ companies use our product to run a better hiring process. We've raised $3M from top VCs and are currently profitable. We're currently a remote team of 25 with a hub in San Francisco and presence in Boston, NYC, LA and DC.
Dover is looking to hire our first Growth Lead. As one of the first hires on our go-to-market team, you'll have an outsized impact on our sales engine & a unique opportunity for ownership.
Your day to day work will involve developing and executing sales strategies with an equal emphasis on closing new accounts and expanding existing ones. You'll manage the full sales funnel from the first call to close. As someone who works directly with our current & prospective customers, you'll be in the right position to gain insights on what our sales machine needs. You may create presentations for clients or work on forecasting and reporting on sales activity/metrics. A confident communicator, you'll be responsible for conveying and negotiating financial agreements with customers. This is a cross functional role where you'll also be highly exposed to our customer & operations team. You'll ensure an incredible customer experience through the handoff process and help our team develop & scale best practices with these processes.
Our team and business are growing rapidly (over 3.5x growth over the last year), so your responsibilities will evolve rapidly. As an early hire, you will have unparalleled opportunity for ownership and growth within the company.
- Own the full sales cycle for new qualified leads
- Identify opportunities for upsells and build relationships with key stakeholders at our largest customers
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers have the best experience possible with Dover
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process
- Contribute to analysis on wins/losses
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
- Have a bachelor's degree
- Have 2+ years B2B quota carrying sales experience
- Have the ability to crisply articulate complex products and solutions
- Have a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Can comfortably develop C-level relationships within accounts of all sizes
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Dover, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do this because we know the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Dover does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage candidates of underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
At Dover, we think benefits should empower you to be your best, both in and outside of work.
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Support for workshops and lectures for personal & professional development
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits covered 100%
- Reimbursements for physical & mental wellness
- Daily lunch
- All the tools you need to do your best work, including laptop, monitor, desk, chair, & more
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Volunteer time off
In addition to everything above, we do swag, birthday gifts, & host bi-weekly, socially distanced team events.
Dover is hiring remotely across the US and US-friendly timezones.