- Help onboard new customers
- Create documentation & help center materials for our customers
- Be an expert in the way the Dover product works
- Use a variety of tools — Meetingbird, GSuite (Sheets, calendar & mail) Slack & Notion to communicate with the team & take notes
- Work with the Dover product team to make Dover an even better solution for our customers
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email or Slack
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product bugs
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- You've worked in a customer-facing role
- Bonus: You've worked at a B2B company
- You have 2+ years of professional working experience
- You are a great communicator and have excellent email hygiene
- You have used technologies like CRMs/ATS, and are really good at getting up to speed with new technologies
- You are comfortable with creating high-quality documentation, both internal and external
- You're extremely organized and detail oriented
- You have a growth mindset — you welcome feedback and constantly want to improve
- You are customer service oriented and communicative
- Bonus: You love sheets and flowcharts
Our Commitment to Diversity
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Support for workshops and lectures for personal & professional development
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits covered 100%
- Reimbursements for physical & mental wellness
- Daily lunch
- All the tools you need to do your best work, including laptop, monitor, desk, chair, & more
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Volunteer time off
In addition to everything above, we do swag, birthday gifts, & host bi-weekly, socially distanced team events.
Learn about Dover and their company culture.
Dover is building the first recruiting automation platform for the world's top companies. We combine domain expertise with best-in-class automation to help companies hire the best talent for their open roles.
Recruiting is a $50B industry in the US, but recruiting departments and agencies still have incredibly manual processes. Recruiters spend countless hours on administrative work, so they have less time to do what they do best: pitch and close candidates.
We've built a better way. Our advanced ML-powered matching software works across channels such as outbound, inbound and referrals to find the perfect candidates for a particular role and get back to them quickly to give them an amazing candidate experience.
Dover went through Y Combinator last year and 60+ companies use our product to run a better hiring process. We've raised $3M from Founders Fund, Abstract Ventures and others and are currently profitable. We're a team of 15 with a hub in San Francisco and presence in Boston, NYC, LA and DC.
Learn about the technology and tools that Dover uses.
About this role
October 29th, 2021
February 9th, 2021