About The Position
What You'll Be Doing
- In partnership with a product manager, help discover, prioritize and deliver on delightfully addictive product and customer experiences
- Be an advocate for our customers and build strong collaborations with our internal front-line groups to identify customer goals, pain-points and potential delights
- Mentor, motivate, and level-up other designers, ultimately driving and shaping positive design team culture
- Contribute to overall product design direction and help create flawless and intuitive workflows
- Research, design, test, validate, learn, support implementation of your designs, and do it over and over again with spunk and passion
- 4-6 years or more experience designing for mobile and web applications
- Proven experience in conducting user research and understanding the problem before jumping into solutions
- A portfolio that can showcase and backup your experience in the two qualifications above
- Experience with tools (or similar) such as Figma, Pendo, UserTesting.com, or Maze.Design
- Our Design team is well balance between the beginning and end stages of design, but having someone who is well centered in research, testing, and who has a willingness to work with a design system will be our preferred candidate
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate well with cross-functional team members by expressing your ideas clearly, setting aside your ego, and supporting solutions with data and customer validation
- Motivated and driven to effectively manage your own work with a willingness to be a mentor and an advocate for best practices across the product design team as a whole
At Divvy we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
Please let Divvy know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 28th, 2021
Job posted on
December 12th, 2020
Divvy is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyDivvy is a secure financial platform for businesses to manage payments and subscriptions, build strategic budgets, and eliminate expense reports. By integrating real-time tracking for every business tr...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.