About The Role
What You'll Do
- Develop and drive strategic marketing programs from inception to launch
- Own and optimize the overall GTM calendar in close coordination with Editorial, Merchandising and Product teams.
- Lead customer and market insight research, leveraging deep understanding of our audience and brand positioning to drive effective messaging and creative strategies.
- Work with our analytics and merchandising teams to understand the impact of campaigns on purchasing behaviors and lifetime value.
- Lead and develop a team that drives day-to-day execution of:
- Integrated marketing campaigns, editorial content and experiential brand moments
- Large-scale brand awareness campaigns (including TV and offline media)
- Brand and media partnership opportunities
- Press strategy and agency management
- Influencer & Brand Ambassador programs
- Own budget setting, planning inputs, attribution and measurement strategy for brand awareness programs.
- Balance the importance of an effective commerce message with our strong brand advocacy positions around empowerment and plus-size culture.
- Dream big and bring big ideas to the table.
- Manage the Social Media Marketing, Content (Editorial) Marketing, Influencer & Community Marketing teams, as well as agencies who may support individual initiatives and channels.
Who You Are
- 7 -10 years of experience in marketing or brand management on brand and/or agency side; management experience a plus.
- Brand-first champion and creative, who continually pushes brand thinking and rallies a team around a common vision
- Passion for creative storytelling, consumer shopping behavior, emerging trends in social marketing and new media
- Balanced left and right brain marketer, with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and proven ability to turn findings into executable, strategic plans
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for detail, display comfort working in cross functional settings both as a leader and a player, have an ability to think outside of the box to find creative and unorthodox solutions that give the brand its edge.
- Results-oriented with an exceptional track record of developing holistic marketing strategies and plans that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Have a good sense of humor and bring fun to work!
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
Please let Dia&Co know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 13th, 2021
Job posted on
February 3rd, 2021
Dia&Co is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyDia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy acce...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.