We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
So, why now?
- Create impactful and elegant solutions to problems.
- Have a true understanding of the customer - both in psychology and metrics
- Research and identify pain points, needs and future opportunity areas
- Create designs, add to acceptance criteria and define the logic to your work
- You will be sitting within the development team and serving them in sprints to generate the value - you will be surrounded by talented and driven individuals in full flow.
- Strong sync with your other designers - no solo wolves please
- You will work holistically across multiple platforms to solve problems - The employee and the employer portal, website and backend.
- Above all - help us make the Deel the best experience to hire and be hired in the world - were serious.
- Experienced in end to end product design consumer web or app for at least 5 years
- Proven track record of success
- Know when to go deep on a task and when to execute
- Be comfortable being embedded into a development team with light touch from the product manager. We believe that the work comes from everyone, not just top down.
- Be comfortable with the being involved with the end to end development process. From ideation to design QA - you feed and unblock the team.
Please let Deel know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
December 7th, 2020
About the companyOne of the biggest changes in the workforce has been the rise of onboarding remote contractors all over the world as a way to help businesses grow. This trend is present whether it's a shared economy c...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.