We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
So, why now?
- Owning our global recruitment processes
- Building and implementing sourcing strategies
- Developing talent pipelines and executing on research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns
- Continuing an incredible hiring experience for all Deel candidates from application to onboarding
- 2+ years of experience in people operations with experience working cross jurisdiction at a unicorn start-up or tech company
- Experience designing cross platform processes, and using data driven techniques to measure success
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates, and conduct screening calls and initial interviews
- Being results driven and having a track record sourcing top talent at scale
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need
Please let Deel know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 10th, 2021
Job posted on
December 18th, 2020
About the companyOne of the biggest changes in the workforce has been the rise of onboarding remote contractors all over the world as a way to help businesses grow. This trend is present whether it's a shared economy c...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.