We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
So, why now?
- Simply, run a team of talented engineers and designers to generate value for customers.
- Work in full sync with head of product, together you own the whole product end to end.
- Research and identify pain points, needs and future opportunity areas.
- Guide designers & developers, spec up opportunities, provide the strategy and unblock.
- You will work holistically across multiple platforms to solve problems - The employee and the employer portal, website and backend.
- Above all - help us make the Deel the best experience to hire and be hired in the world - were serious.
- Experienced in product management on consumer web or app for at least 5 years
- Strong UX skills & able to create your own designs if needed (don’t worry you will have designers)
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Proven track record of success
- Know when to go deep on a task and when to execute
- Be comfortable being involved with the end to end development process. From ideation to QA & speaking to users - you feed and unblock the team.
Please let Deel know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 3rd, 2021
Job posted on
December 7th, 2020
About the companyOne of the biggest changes in the workforce has been the rise of onboarding remote contractors all over the world as a way to help businesses grow. This trend is present whether it's a shared economy c...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.