About the role
Your goal, as Sales Development Representative, is to drive our demand engine. In our rapid growth we've identified key trends in customer interest. You'll get excited understanding our customer profile, engaging leads, and moving them through the pipeline.
- Figure out what you and we need to do to deliver leads, document it clearly, and deliver
- Understand our account target profile, and further develop this insight
- Research potential customers and accounts
- Design cold outreach strategies
- Contact potential customers through cold-calling
- Design, implement and manage touchpoints (cold-calls, emails, social, etc) in the demand gen lifecycle
- Move all leads through the funnel, and figure out what that funnel looks like for an early-stage team like ours
- Develop relationships with prospect to understand their needs, qualify them, and hand-off
- Understand a lead's needs and convey our product's value
- Follow-up with leads who didn't convert despite interest, learn why, and share that information
- Work with cofounders to establish lead and list SLAs and report on them weekly
- Maintain a CRM
- Provide feedback to marketing on messaging
What we look for:
Excellence requires diversity. We strongly encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds in technology to apply.
- Kind people who excel
- Track record of SDR results (3+ years)
- Doers who are coachable
- Early stage DNA. Bonus points if you were an SDR at a seed- or Series A company.
- Enthusiasm for technology. We especially are keen on familiarity or experience with developer platforms and their audiences.
- Clear writing
- Self starter who embraces a collaborative environment
- Excitement for hyper growth
- We don’t care if you went to college. We do care that you know how to think and write, and will ask for writing samples.
- You can be anywhere in the US/Canada. If you have a track record of working remote, we are willing to consider other time zones.
- We have firm salary bands plus equity, which are transparent and based on years of experience. $90,000 - $190,000, with $190k being our top band for 10+ years with significant lead experience.
- Please note, for reasons related to the Angel List platform, the salary band below is incorrect. The highest salary is $190k, not $170k. We evaluate experience relative to the experience of the other members of our team. (For example, our senior engineers have 10+ years experience.
- Compensation is independent of location, and we offer competitive benefits, including 4 weeks vacation, 4 months parental leave, healthcare reimbursement, IT budget, more.
More about us
- We're remote!
- Applying and interviewing is tough — thanks for considering us. Read how we approach hiring.
- Please learn about us, https://daily.co/jobs
- Our last public fundraising was a $4.6mm round led by Freestyle Ventures, with investors like Slack, Moxxie, SV Angel, and great angels like Aston Motes, April Underwood, Elizabeth & Kevin Weil, Scott Belsky, and more.
- Tell us a little bit about why you're interested in what we're doing and any relevant experience you have, in a cover email or letter.
- Please include links to sample writing and work.
- Attached your resume or LinkedIn.
Please let Daily know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 25th, 2021
Job posted on
December 10th, 2020
Daily is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyDaily is real-time video for developers. Our APIs make it as fast and flexible as possible for teams to build with video calls. A developer can add video chat to any site or app in minutes, on a global...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.