What you'll do
- Develop new features for our patient, doctor, and research users
- Collaborate directly with our health system and biomedical partners
- Ensure excellent security, user privacy, and regulatory compliance
- Make key decisions about architecture and technology selection
- 5+ years full-time professional software engineering experience
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Mission driven to improve lives in meaningful ways
- Track record of pursuing engineering excellence at every opportunity
Please let Curebase know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 5th, 2021
Job posted on
November 18th, 2020
Curebase is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyCurebase runs "distributed" clinical trials using a nationwide network of independent physicians and nurses. Our secret is a comprehensive software platform that bootstraps any qualified healthcare pro...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.