- Developing, maintaining, and improving our current web application;
- Developing web solutions with a focus on User Experience (UX);
- Working with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Write robust, clean, and documented code and respect our coding standards;
- Testing the code and bug fixing.
- Minimum 4 years experience implementing server-side applications/workers using Node.js;
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Back-End Developer/Full-Stack Developer;
- Knowledge about GraphQL/Restful API;
- Good knowledge of MySQL/PostgreSQL;
- Experience working with TypeScript;
- Working with NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with version control tools like Mercurial or Git;
- Experience working with Scrum Methodology, ideally with SAFe framework;
- Good command of English;
- Experience working with remote teams.
Please let Creatopy know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
November 17th, 2021
Job posted on
April 24th, 2021
About the companyCreatopy is the efficient and intuitive visual production platform, delivering a well-crafted creative experience for communicators and teams The story of Creatopy started in 2008 in a small town in ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.