What You Will Bring, Do, and Own
- Understand the lifecycle of current and prospective customers to improve their journey by delivering engaging marketing messages that are relevant and personalized, driving stronger engagement across every stage of their lifecycle.
- You will run lifecycle marketing programs from inception to execution, including designing campaign strategy, developing key objectives, and measuring results.
- You will work closely with internal teams—including Engineering and Customer Success — as well as the Product teams - creating experiences for customers, to establish cross-channel programs to provide a cohesive customer journey for our B2C customers, drive engagement, and ultimately increase customer retention, lifetime value, and expansion rates.
- Develop automated nurture programs for leads and customers at various stages of the funnel and own associated metrics.
- Drive content development for assets needed in campaigns, including email copy, success stories, blog posts, and support articles. Collaborate with copy and the design teams to bring your vision to life.
- You will drive renewal and upsell of our B2C customers and support budgeting, planning and reporting for B2C renewals
- You will bring thought-leadership in all things relating to CRM and Lifecycle Marketing, including understanding the customer, designing strategies and campaigns that drive critical business metrics - and proving it with data - and exploiting best-in-class marketing data, tools, and processes.
Who You Are
- You’re obsessed with making customers’ lives easier, enjoyable, and more fulfilling and you take a customer-centric approach to solve problems
- You’re a data junkie and absolutely love using data and uncovering customer insights to identify customer needs and prioritize business opportunities
- You’re a positive and collaborative team member who inspires groups to explore new ideas and push boundaries to drive innovation and growth
- You’re strongly analytical, using data to derive insights, design and evaluate experiments and A/B tests, set goals, track performance, and report on results.
- You're creative, willing to challenge the status quo and to develop new playbooks.
- You’re curious and a quick learner.
Experience You Will Need
- 7+ years in marketing, including at start-up/early-stage companies spearheading consumer digital brands or marketplaces.
- 5+ years overseeing CRM, Lifecycle, Engagement, Retention, or Email marketing.
- Experience executing on a growth marketing team, ideally in the subscription commerce industry, but at a minimum, heavy experience in eCommerce.
- Clear evidence and metrics showing you have driven meaningful improvement in customer engagement and retention through digital marketing
- Built and executed a roadmap of digital experiences, resulting in increased engagement and revenue growth
- Designed experiments of new marketing programs, drove optimization of existing programs, and reported on business results with a great level of detail and analytical insights
- Deep background in marketing automation and email tools, from selection to implementation to management
What You Will Get
- Market Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- Employee Benefits Package to include access to Modern Health
- Home Office Reimbursement
- Generous Parental Leave
- 401k Program
- Open PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Time Off to Volunteer + Employee Impact Giving Program
- Kazoo Employee Recognition & Reward Platform
- Educational/Personal Growth Reimbursement
Please let Cratejoy know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 29th, 2021
Job posted on
February 10th, 2021
About the companyCratejoy is the only all-in-one subscription box solution to help you launch, grow and scale your company. We provide the leading subscription box platform that allows you to launch and grow your busin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.