- Set the product vision and strategy for Coursera’s educator data and admin products supporting MOOCs, Specializations, Certificates & Degrees
- Own the data and admin story for our educator partners; and drive material improvements in our core metrics (ex. partner NPS, course progression) through self-service tools and actionable insights for both internal teams and partners
- Collaborate with our 3 business line leaders and product managers (Degrees, Consumer, and Enterprise) to build out analytics needed to help our educator admins be more efficient in their day to day operations, as well as with strategic insights for future growth; align external customers and internal stakeholders on priorities and roadmap
- Work cross functionally with user research, design, data science and engineering to understand educator partner needs, behaviors & problems, define requirements, design solutions and execute
- Ship impactful product features on time and in scope through solid execution and making smart tradeoffs in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Ensure successful product launches with go-to-market activities and post-launch analysis to inform future product direction
- 4+ years as a product manager to drive best-in-class enterprise experiences, including data driven features and products
- Prior domain experience in education, online learning, instructional design or similar fields
- Experience in building high quality products powered by data or machine learning
- Demonstrated experience in using behavioral science / behavioral economics to positively influence user actions at scale
- Experienced at new product introduction / go to market activities
- Experienced with user needs discovery and design sprints, especially with enterprise customers.
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
Please let Coursera know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
December 6th, 2020
Coursera is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyCoursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning plat...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.