What you'll do:
- Deeply understand your product’s users and broader market context.
- Own the product vision and connect it back to near term roadmaps
- Collaborate closely with Architects, Engineers and Designers to define great experiences and scalable solutions.
- Ensure flawless execution through management of yearly and quarterly objectives.
- Be an accountable product owner, where you manage and prioritize product backlog, write detailed user stories based on prioritized requirements.
- Work closely with engineering through design, testing, and product release to deliver features.
- Coordinate with Head of Product to roll-out new improvements and refine the product based on continual feedback.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in building highly scalable, dynamically deployed, reliable systems
- Excellent analytical, organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with scrum and other Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Higher Education Industry
Please let Coursedog know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 23rd, 2021
Job posted on
March 23rd, 2021
About the companyCoursedog is building a next-generation Operating System for Higher Education. Founded by former Columbia University students, Coursedog has raised $6m from Y Combinator, Josh Kopelman, Devin Wenig (Fo...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.