The Account Executive of Government Sales will be responsible for both expanding sales within existing accounts and for new pipeline generation within Global Government accounts superficially related to the Department of Defense. Our customer acquisition motion in the government is via marketing, online product trials and direct outreach to these customers. The highest concentration of government customers is in the DoD and intelligence communities; however, any entity that highly values mobile cybersecurity and mobile application testing either internally or for their constituents is a potential target.
Territory: Global D.O.D.
The main responsibilities of this role revolve around the ability to help potential customers understand how we can address their needs. There is a wide range of duties in this position including:
- Lead our efforts in U.S. federal government sales, and potentially as a “player-coach” responsible for their own accounts as well as driving a small team (based on experience).
- Build long-term relationships with customers’ top decision makers as well as the users of Corellium’s offerings
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ current/future technology needs
- Define and execute the strategy for each account
- Develop and maintain an action plan for how each account will achieve targets, coordinating action planning across functions
- Coordinating Corellium resources (e.g., product team, engineering) and Alliance partners (e.g., Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, etc.) to ensure effective execution.
- Define/oversee customer solution structure and negotiating financial terms
- Be knowledgeable about our solutions for security and developer teams.
- Follow up on warm leads to explore needs, progress online trials, and convert to successful customers.
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems, answer questions, and leverage company resources as needed.
- Engaged in good CRM hygiene and execute effective campaigns in email and over the phone.
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
- Exceed sales goals.
- 5 years of experience in areas such as:
- SaaS and/or Security sales to Federal Government customers, ideally with deep experience in Classified, DoD and Intelligence Communities
- Selling into the security/developer landscape.
- Proven sales background with a track record of success, with an orientation on goal over-achievement.
- Self-motivated as a remote worker to effectively manage time and efforts to achieve performance goals.
- Working knowledge of CRM and customer messaging tools.
- Foundational understanding of software security technology and experience in selling software development tools are a plus.
- Ability to develop targeted offerings and close deals by leveraging Corellium and partner sales teams
- Strong understanding of Federal Government customer buying processes that enable effective management of opportunity pipeline for each account
- Strong understanding of government purchasing processes and contract vehicles
- Proven track record for negotiating and closing large government deals
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- Full-time role with competitive salary.
- 50% base and 50% variable compensation based on quota achievement.
- Unlimited paid time off and sick days.
- Health care benefits (location of employment dependent).
- Working from home with little business travel.