- A qualification in journalism, or an equivalent academic background.
- A minimum of two years in journalism.
- A strong expertise of cryptocurrency technology and current trends.
- The ability to write stories quickly, concisely and with few errors.
- Close connections in the crypto industry.
- The ability to work independently and remotely.
- A track record of breaking news stories.
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to take part in the rise of a leader in the cryptocurrency news space.
- Work alongside an experienced, international team.
- Remote working (with access to office space in Brooklyn, New York).
- Access to an ecosystem of entrepreneurs and builders at the forefront of Web 3.
- Host of competitive benefits including health care, dental, flexible holidays and other perks.
What is Decrypt?
Decrypt is a rapidly growing media company for the Web3 age. We aim to be both a source of news and a guide to the radical new businesses being built on blockchain. We have a small team of fewer than a dozen people, but are reaching well over a million people a month.
Please let ConsenSys know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 7th, 2021
Job posted on
January 18th, 2021
ConsenSys is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyConsenSys is a blockchain venture production studio building decentralized applications, mostly on Ethereum. We are currently building foundational tools for emerging business models in the cryptocurre...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.