About the Team
Who You Are:
- Smart, humble, and empathetic
- Have a strong sense of teamwork and put team’s and company’s interests first
- Driven and excited about challenges of a fast-paced, innovative software startup environment
- Build mission-critical backend services that deliver value to our customers. You will play a crucial role in architecting, designing, developing and operationalizing high performance, scalable, reliable and resilient services
- Troubleshoot and debug technical issues inside a deep and complex technical stack that includes microservices, containers, and virtualization
- Ensure operational readiness of the services and meet the availability and performance SLA commitments to our customers
- A strategic engineer who constantly thinks of process and operational improvements
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years industry experience designing, building and supporting backend systems in production with a solid grasp on good software engineering practices such as code reviews, deep focus on quality, and documentation
- Direct experience building systems with online components that serve user request
- Strong programming and algorithmic skills. Proficiency in a major programming language, e.g. Java, Go, C / C++, Python, etc.
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
What Gives You An Edge:
- Familiarity with Kafka or Kafka Connect
- SaaS platform development
Come As You Are
Please let Confluent know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 4th, 2021
Job posted on
September 19th, 2020
Confluent is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyFounded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams. Every byte of data has a story to tell, something...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.