Some things we’re proud of:
- Build, test, and ship and iterate on product improvements to increase acquisition, conversions, retention, and monetization.
- Implement a strong data tracking, analysis and experimentation foundation for growth engineering.
- Execute a scientific approach to growth engineering.
You may enjoy this role if you:
- Love iteration and experimentation.
- Like thinking about user behavior, funnels, conversions, and growth.
- Are highly data-driven.
- Have experience with A/B testing and statistical significance.
- Enjoy implementing and launching experiments.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has accelerated the growth of an already rapidly growing consumer technology product.
- Has a strong background in SQL and statistical data analysis.
- Is entrepreneurial and product-savvy.
- Works effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT.
- Thrives in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity.
- Is interested in financial products and/or cryptocurrency.
Our engineering process includes:
- Code reviews.
- Continuous integration.
- Multiple daily automated deployments to production.
- Automated testing with >85% code coverage.
Some of the technical challenges we face are:
- Lots of data — billions of data points to track transactions and market pair prices.
- Data structures & algorithms — automated transfer detection, cost basis tracking, tax optimization, and more. Your CS fundamentals finally come in handy!
- Scalability — some cryptocurrency users, such as algorithmic traders, accumulate millions of transactions per year. CoinTracker needs to work seamlessly for those power crypto traders.
- Blockchain — whether it's running our own nodes, implementing xPub address generation and traversal, or parsing smart contracts to seamlessly support decentralized trading, we get our hands dirty with core blockchain technology.
- Technical complexity — integrating with hundreds of exchanges and blockchains, and supporting thousands of cryptocurrencies means we have to methodically architect our software and build critical monitoring systems to deliver a robust and accurate platform.
Our tech stack is:
- Mobile: React Native, Expo, GraphQL
- Backend: Python, Flask, GraphQL, Postgres, Redis, Python RQ
- Infrastructure: Heroku, AWS
What's it like working at CoinTracker?
Please let CoinTracker know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 20th, 2021
Job posted on
March 3rd, 2021
About the companyCoinTracker enables seamless cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance As adoption of cryptocurrency continues to pick up, and more exchanges, wallets and DeFi products are built, CoinTrac...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.