Some things we’re proud of:
- Own, cultivate, and grow CoinTracker's relationships with external parties.
- Develop and execute on CoinTracker's partner strategies to align with product and business goals.
- Identify, analyze, and capitalize on new opportunities for CoinTracker to grow.
- Work cross-functionally internally to understand & communicate business objectives and partnerships, as well as drive the strategy and negotiation process with external partners.
You may enjoy this role if you:
- Love thinking about business strategy and synergistic partnerships.
- Are extremely organized, a strong multi-tasker, and work efficiently in ambiguous scenarios.
- Like working cross-functionally from legal to tax to engineering to product to design to customer support and beyond.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is productive, resourceful, and an effective problem solver.
- Has experience building partnerships within the technology/startup space (bonus: in fintech and/or cryptocurrency).
- Has a successful track record developing and growing strategic partnerships.
- Is a strong communicator with deep experience presenting to senior managers and getting deals done.
- Has experience working within a fast-paced, high-growth technology startup.
- Works effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT.
- Thrives in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity.
What's it like working at CoinTracker?
Please let CoinTracker know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 21st, 2021
Job posted on
March 5th, 2021
About the companyCoinTracker enables seamless cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance As adoption of cryptocurrency continues to pick up, and more exchanges, wallets and DeFi products are built, CoinTrac...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.