What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Hands-on configuration and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) experience with Salesforce Products (ie Service Cloud), Learning Management, and Quality Management systems.
- Manage users, security profiles, groups, queues, and other Salesforce.com customization/setup as necessary
- Develop strategy to help streamline role based access provisioning across all operations tools and systems
- Test, Debug and fix feature bugs across all Declarative configurations, Process Builders, Flows, etc. with a deep understanding of Lightning Components.
- Responsible for input into all engineering practices for their area- Product Quality, CI/CD, Automated Testing, Integration Testing
- Develop and maintain 3rd party integrations to introduce new tooling solutions into our existing infrastructure
- Define business requirements and translating them into technical requirements in the form of Product and/or Functional Briefs
- Analytically focused and ability to be hands on to help build operational reporting that can be leveraged for business insights
- Work closely with engineering to build seamless and smart solutions
- Support internal team on how to effectively leverage tools to execute efficiently.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Passionate about delivering a great Customer Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in systems administration, software development for customer support technology.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills and the ability to effectively manage cross-functional and technical activities.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- Salesforce Service Cloud proficiency.
- Hold a Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator)
Please let Coinbase know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 12th, 2021
Job posted on
February 17th, 2021
Coinbase is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyThe world’s leading exchange for digital currencies Founded in June of 2012, Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.