What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Develop the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Coinbase’s crypto developer platform, including infrastructure and APIs
- Own product development from conception to launch
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to develop and steer product roadmap
- Define and analyze key success metrics for developer products
- Align teams on a shared vision and steer execution on that vision.
- Work closely with developer relations to launch new products and drive awareness and adoption
What we look for in you:
- Passion for shipping developer tools such as client libraries, APIs, CLIs and beautifully readable documentation
- 5+ years as a product manager
- Developer Empathy: Excited about building great user experiences for developers
- Comfort across the developer stack from APIs to infrastructure
- Ability to manage a portfolio of developer products at different stages of their lifecycle
- Strong product discovery and research skills, especially in a 0-1 space.
- Experience managing/mentoring PMs
- Computer Science background or equivalent technical experience
Nice to Have
- Experience working with crypto developers
- Previous experience using social media to interact with developers for feedback
- Comfort speaking at major developer events
Please let Coinbase know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 15th, 2021
Job posted on
March 16th, 2021
Coinbase is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyThe world’s leading exchange for digital currencies Founded in June of 2012, Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.