What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Lead Coinbase’s European marketing strategy, partnering closely with both regional management and functional teams and our Product team
- Be the voice of the customer and a specialist on the European user to drive growth and inform our product roadmap
- Experience localizing GTM product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and external communications
- Execute multiple aspects of marketing, including branding and positioning, product marketing, paid marketing, education and engagement campaigns, events and communication
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, brand, communications to fuel ongoing product adoption, product launches, and product localization efforts across multiple markets
- Measure and report progress against marketing goals, gain customer insight and iterate on outstanding GTM strategy for established and new markets
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Strategic problem solver, and have validated results building and executing on marketing strategy
- Experience working with agencies and partner networks to execute campaigns across various channels
- Experience developing strategy and running campaigns across multiple Europe markets simultaneously
- Leverage a data-driven framework for evaluating channel execution and work towards ROI targets
- A native or have spent 5+ years living in Europe
- Scrappy and enjoy transforming ambiguity into clear, impactful next steps
- Clearly articulate the essence of products and the value they create; you can develop strategic positioning, a strong messaging hierarchy, and effective content strategy plan; you can also play copywriter.
- Execution focused with a bias toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier; you never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery
- Lead multiple partners with competing priorities to drive growth across multiple regions concurrently
Nice to haves:
- Experience leading the marketing strategy for a product before, including a new product launch in Europe
- Crypto experience and a knowledge of the European crypto market.
- Worked at a consumer financial technology company.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Please let Coinbase know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 23rd, 2021
Job posted on
May 1st, 2021
To apply, you must have a permit to work in at least one of the following countries:
About the companyThe world’s leading exchange for digital currencies. Founded in June of 2012, Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies l...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.